Cost of living comparison between Welkom, South Africa and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06550 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,448 (R 37,372) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)