Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06378 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,706 (R 26,751) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (42 minutes ago)