Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06451 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,897 (R 29,402) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 2 hours ago)