Cost of living comparison between Weifang, China and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13521 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,608 (元26,683) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)