Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12690 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,755 (元13,830) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)