Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,251 (元17,234) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (32 minutes ago)