Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12791 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,129 (元16,641) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)