Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,135 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,195 ($6,396) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)