Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,104 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,194 ($6,159) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (33 minutes ago)