Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,149 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,039 ($5,870) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)