Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,009 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23655 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,706 (7,214 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)