Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,889 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23910 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,711 (11,337 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)