Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,331 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23967 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,887 (7,874 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)