Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,117 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23459 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,571 (10,958 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)