Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01289 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 59% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €871 (₨67,603) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)