Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01241 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 56% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €967 (₨77,908) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)