Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06555 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,139 (32,630 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)