Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07237 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,586 (35,726 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)