Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,457 ($5,297) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)