Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,372 (10,377 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (30 minutes ago)