Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,501 (6,270 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)