Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,584 (42,106,779 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)