Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,522 (4,926 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)