Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,624 (3,171 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)