Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01315 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,268 (руб 96,430) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)