Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,123 (руб 134,701) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)