Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,054 (R$ 10,553) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)