Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,519 (R$ 11,405) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)