Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,624 (R$ 6,887) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)