Cost of living comparison between Volos, Greece and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,497 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)