Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01651 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,197 (руб 133,051) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)