Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01478 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,101 (руб 74,467) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (44 minutes ago)