Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01504 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,284 (руб 85,373) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)