Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01446 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,304 (руб 90,155) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)