Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,029 (руб 77,532) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)