Cost of living comparison between Vlorë, Albania and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00736 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,071 (281,356 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)