Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,508 (191,036 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (38 minutes ago)