Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00752 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,409 (187,388 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (33 minutes ago)