Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01482 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,825 (руб 123,139) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)