Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01363 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,749 (руб 128,319) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)