Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,764 (руб 122,297) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)