Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,046 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)