Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,822 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)