Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,227 (R$ 11,170) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)