Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,178 (R$ 10,366) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)