Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 619 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,812 (R$ 6,709) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)