Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,833 (39,294,160 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)