Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,034 (23,114,237 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (41 minutes ago)