Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,524 (43,742 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)