Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10476 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,809 (45,904 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)