Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 150% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,509 (119,594,476 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)