Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,905 (CH$3,236,220) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)