Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,609 (CH$1,951,991) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)