Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,781 (CH$2,080,142) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)