Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,603 (CH$3,246,102) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (36 minutes ago)