Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,614 (CH$1,968,564) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $7,310 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (35 minutes ago)