Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 920 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 56% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,320 in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)