Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 924 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 58% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,273 in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (43 minutes ago)