Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,523 (COL$7,877,131) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)