Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,582 (COL$5,390,746) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (33 minutes ago)