Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,755 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)