Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,897 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)