Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,716 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)