Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,944 in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (30 minutes ago)