Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,958 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)