Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 49% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,538 (₨111,847) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)