Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,680 (32,776,607 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (44 minutes ago)