Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,113 (19,762,933 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)