Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,789 (32,695,009 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)