Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,732 (32,542,750 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)