Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,951 in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)