Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,170 (6,210 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)