Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06283 EUR / SCR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,822 (44,907 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)