Cost of living comparison between Victoria, Canada and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 878 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,255 (C$6,039) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)