Cost of living comparison between Victoria, Canada and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 890 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,323 (C$6,274) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)