Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 771 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,663 (C$3,963) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)