Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,503 (C$6,504) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)