Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 849 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,686 (C$3,975) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)