Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 920 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,276 (C$6,294) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (31 minutes ago)