Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 726 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,535 (C$3,917) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)