Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 695 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,642 (C$4,126) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)