Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,105 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (about 2 hours ago)