Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,490 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)