Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,792 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)