Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,311 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (33 minutes ago)