Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,507 (459,949 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)