Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,500 in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)