Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,782 in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)