Cost of living comparison between Verona, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,754 in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)