Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,897 in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)