Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04245 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,207 (Mex$ 28,429) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)