Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04488 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,494 (Mex$ 33,284) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)