Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,174 (4,247 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (about 2 hours ago)