Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,497 (2,929 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)