Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,179 (4,254 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)