Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,528 (3,001 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)