Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,138 (руб 129,184) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (17 minutes ago)