Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01448 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,333 (руб 92,100) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)