Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,810 (172,187 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)