Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,920 (kr36,601) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (39 minutes ago)