Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (39 minutes ago)