Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09638 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,812 (29,175 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (35 minutes ago)