Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09639 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,702 (28,035 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)