Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,597 (3,114 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (39 minutes ago)