Cost of living comparison between Varanasi, India and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01366 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,220 (₨162,436) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (36 minutes ago)